Senior Executive HR at V-Konnect Total Sourcing Solutions
Views:2737 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Collections Portfolio - Credit Cards (4-6 yrs)
- Monitor various delinquency parameters and maintain delinquency at the desired levels for the region.
- Implement and execute collections strategy.
- Ensure achievement of process efficiencies in collections.
- Minimize credit losses and optimize cost of collections.
- Display high level of transparency and integrity in dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Adhere to - Code of Conduct, Procedures, Policies and guidelines of the Organization.
- Compliance to legal and regulatory norms of the region, organization, regulatory bodies, etc.
- Management of outsourced service provider / agencies and responsible for agency / service provider achieving collections targets.
- Co-ordination with legal department for legal cases and represents the organization for legal proceedings in the region.
- Collections agency empanelment and completion of agreement along with KYC, Rate grid and other relevant documents as mentioned in the vendor management framework and outsourcing policy of the Organization. Ensure timely renewal and review of process and code of conduct guidelines.
- Agency / Service Provider target setting and allocation of cases to agency / service provider.
- Validation of service provider /agency billing and ensuring timely payout to agency / service provider.
- Agency/service provider visit and review of performance of the agency / service provider.
- Update management and communication to agency / service provider.
- Field visits of over-limit / delinquent / skip / fraud card customers.
- Take escalation calls of collections customers.
- Review of agency or service provider supervisor/ field staff / telecallers.
- Audit of service provider / agency as per collections policy / strategy / infosec / compliance / etc.
- Provide inputs for strategy and highlight anomalies to respective departments within the organization.
- Participate in reviews with senior/top management.
- Identify potential skip/fraud cases and take appropriate action.
- Stat Card management, ID Card management, Receipt Book management & Reconciliation.
- Initiate legal action as per Collection Policy or take deferrals.
- Portfolio analysis and feedback to top management /senior management /reporting line.
- Co-ordinate with various departments within the organization for issue/dispute resolution.
- People management skills and work towards low shrinkage, low attrition, shift adherence, etc at service provider / agency end.
- Training of service provider / agency staffs.
- Maintain high levels of quality of service from service provider / agency end.
- Publish MIS / reports as required for the process.
- Jointly work on capacity planning for service provider / agency.
- Process improvements to enhance performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.