Talent Acquisition Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:84 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Collection Strategy - Banking (6-10 yrs)
- Design and manage collection strategy across portfolio and buckets for pre-write off accounts. Regularly review policy and performance.
- Regularly review segmentation/collection treatments and identify business opportunity with analytic support. Leverage sophisticated statistical tools like TRIAD/ decision tree, etc. are as keys to segment portfolio and implement targeted actions.
- Manage the TRIAD application and ensure correctness of execution.
- Implement champion/challengers and support roll out based on cost/benefit justification.
- Review, implement and ensure collection policy/procedure is in compliance with local and global regulations and policy requirements. regulatory/requirement.
- Ensure effectiveness and validity of scoring models.
- Ensure that the quality of the portfolio is within standard by monitoring and reviewing performance in terms of delinquency, credit losses, profitability and booking profile at segment and vintage levels
- Generates, analyzes, and presents relevant performance MIS/reports.
- Aids initiatives on new volume growth, process streamlining, and compliance to global credit and risk policies and local laws and regulations
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6+ years previous experience
- Proficient analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent computer skills and programming ability
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Dedicated and focused, able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks at the same time and follow through to achieve project goals.
- Fast leaner and good attitude
- Thorough and highly attentive to detail
- Able to produce quality and accurate output under very tight deadlines
- University degree or equivalent experience
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required