HR at TeamLease Services Ltd
Views:1316 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Collection - NBFC (4-15 yrs)
Urgent opening with one of the leading NBFC
Location: Mumbai (Kurla)
CTC: 11-16 Lacs
Experience: 4-15 years
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in accounting function. Out of which atleast 2 years of experience in collections.
- Experience of following up & collecting from customers (B2B) from Indian customers
- Experience of working in mid-size / large size manufacturing companies (any industry).
- Experience in handling small team & external customer relationships
- Experience in a SAP, would be preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; negotiation and problem-solving skills a must.
- Proficiency in MS-Office especially Excel & PowerPoint
Key Roles/Responsibilities -
- The collections management role is very critical & high visibility position. This position involves active engagement with customers, business heads, finance leadership team and banks.
The responsibilities of the incumbent would include (but not be limited to) the following activities:
- Manage the collection activities for Pharma Division. KRAs will include achieving collection & DSO targets.
- Follow up with customers when payments are delayed.
- Talk to external customers / sales teams / finance leadership teams & banks to resolve issues
- Timely & accurate reporting of collection status & DSO. Highlight issues.
- Ensure compliance with RBI compliance requirements such as EDPMS, XOS