Manager - Client Growth/Key Account Management - IT SaaS - IIM/IIT/NIT/MDI/BITS/XLRI (3-10 yrs)
Manager - Client Growth/Key Account Management - IT SaaS - IIM/IIT/NIT/MDI/BITS/XLRI
Our client is looking for a business savvy leader who possesses a strong drive for delivering client value & results. This role will undertake a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and managing any gaps on the delivery front. The role will also assimilate & distribute industry insights to Client stakeholders. Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage client portfolios by delivering business growth and profitability.
- Analyze client performance data and identify patterns to drive business KPIs and forward looking plans
- Building long-term trusting relationships at all levels within our Enterprise Tech Clients
- Working with Clients to establish and achieve critical goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Drive expected results in the areas of adoption, usage, business value, friction and overall relationship
- Engaging regularly with Enterprise Clients via strategic and operational discussions to evaluate needs and strategic direction
- Being the customer's advocate inside company to meet customer's needs
- Handle customer and internal escalations and deal personally with difficult customer situations and issues.
- Host product demos, training and onboarding process for existing & prospective Clients
Ideal candidate should have:
- Attitude to make things happen - we are cerebral, and biased for action
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from a Tier-1 accredited institute
- Min. 3 years of experience in an analytical rigorous role (e.g. Analytics, Consulting, Product)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Self-driven, highly organized and able to multitask.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to define and document customer success processes and best practices to deliver 10x customer experience.
- Knack for problem solving keeping client's interest in mind always