Co-Founder at Mantras2Success Consultants
Views:141 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/City Lead - Customer Acquisition - Steel Industry - IIT/BITS/NIT/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
Customer Acquisition Manager (City Lead)
1) The company is looking for a high performing Customer Acquisition Manager (Steel Sales ) to help meet customer acquisition, onboarding and revenue growth targets with a strong orientation in digital and metric driven analytical approach.
2) He/She will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Field Sales associates to manage the client funnel and conversion ratios,
3) He/She would also be directly interacting with MSMEs to sharpen understanding of their requirements & buying behavior, enriching client profiles for targeted selling (onboarding). The candidate will also be required to close first few sales to the on-boarded MSMEs. Interaction with distributors, building relationships, understanding and keeping abreast of market dynamics and effective feedback loop are important aspects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achieve new customer acquisition (Registration and Onboarding) target
- Build and promote strong and lasting relationships with newly on boarded customers to ensure repeat purchase on the platform
- Market intelligence inputs for pricing, activation, design and execute plan for field actioning and prioritization for business generation
- Enrich and maintain customer profile and ensure accuracy in CRM
- Work hand-in-hand with customer success team for smooth transition of clients for repeat sales with minimal drop outs.
- Assist customers through their credit application journey
- Understand, categories and analyze reasons for non-conversion and lead generation to conversion ratios and provide feedback
- Provide structured and specific feedback to category and product teams for prioritizing category expansion and product development
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCE REQUIRED:
- Engineer+ MBA from premier institute. Selective very strong candidates with relevant experience without MBA may also be considered.
- 2-5 years of customer acquisition & sales experience in Steel Sales
- Experience in interacting with CXO level, meeting customer needs, building customer relationships and knack for closing sales
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and driven
Language Skills: fluent in English & Marathi