CEO at HRNext
Views:9595 Applications:523 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:403
Manager - Channel Sales - International Market - Telecom Software (4-8 yrs)
Channel Sales Partner Manager - International Markets
Location : Gurgaon
Company : Software products (Telecom)
- Identify and contact potential partners for new business opportunities.
- Exposure in Partner management in International markets - Saarc, SE Asia
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with partners.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day partner relationship, including: strategic planning, revenue growth targets, and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service them.
- Responsible for generating revenue.
- The development and management of partner business plans (PBP).
- Be the single point of contact for partners and bring in resources from marketing, product, and support as necessary.
- Become an expert on our business, our competition and the markets in which we compete.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new products, features, and/or service offerings.
- Setting regular business rhythms, including executive briefings, planning sessions and in-person meetings, where possible. The ability to travel is a must.
- Deepen relationships with Partner Organizations and build follow model to bring on additional strategic partnerships in the future.
- Create and coordinate programs for joint marketing to customers and other stakeholders.
- Team player with strong drive and willing to take a leadership role in driving initiatives, working effectively across organizations, and creating unique approaches to developing new revenue opportunities
- 4 - 6 years of experience in sales, Partnership management, strategic deal teams.
- M.B.A from premier institutes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders
Twitter id : www.twitter.com/hrnext
Linkedin : http://in.linkedin.com/in/anurags
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.