Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:140998 Applications:3951 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1017
Manager - Change Management - Management Consulting Firm (8-12 yrs)
Change Management need to have the following experience :
Work Experience :
Has been part of Change management team for a technology/non-technology related change project.
The candidate should have been involved in at least one full cycle within a Change Management work stream of a project.
- Has work experience Stakeholder Engagement, Impact Assessment, Communication Planning, Change Measurement (Change Readiness/Surveys, Business Readiness).
- Additional experience in Organization Design/Culture and Change Diagnostics/Analytics areas would be beneficial.
- As part of project delivery the incumbent may need to:
- Support execution of change activities for global region, across sites as necessary
- Work with Global & Regional change and Communication Leads to ensure understanding of Global change approach and execution requirements
- Support regional lead in establishing and driving local teams, from a change and communication perspective
- Candidates should have 8+ years work experience post MBA/Masters degree (emphasis on Human Resources, General Management, Organizational Behavior) off which at least 3+ year of experience in Change Management related projects is desired.
General Skills :
- Excellent communication skills with strong written and verbal English.
- Work in any of the growth markets is a plus: America, Europe, APAC would be a plus
- Excellent team work and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment
- Experience in managing change related to ERP such as SAP/Oracle etc is a plus.
Other Details :
Travel - Ability to accommodate global travel - 60% - 70% or more