CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:722 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Manager - Central Govt Liaison - Manufacturing Industry (10-15 yrs)
Central Govt Liaison Manager- Manufacturing Industry
We are hiring for a Central Govt Liaison Manager position for a leading Manufacturing industry.
- The candidate will be responsible for liasoning and fixing meetings with Central Ministry (Sugar, Textile, Fertilizer) and Airport Authority.
- Liaison officer works in fast-paced, high-pressure environments and must be willing to take initiative to proactively solve conflicts and address issues.
- Acting as contact points for all agency or organizational personnel;
- Keeping lists of the agencies or personnel representing the person, agency or organization;
- Facilitating meetings and cooperation among people, agencies and organizations;
- Identifying problems in communications among these groups; collaborating and communicating with necessary constituents and the public; and conducting post-mortems when an incident is wrapped up.
- Liaison officers must be self-motivated and strong leaders capable of promptly and effectively monitoring, coordinating and communicating strategic objectives. Liaison officers often serve as mediators, so their duties also include negotiating with others, developing and fostering relationships, getting people to understand others' points of view, and understanding their parent business and how it impacts its stakeholders.
Education qualification - Graduate/PG
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.