HR Recruiter at Wenger and Watson INC
Views:1308 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Catalog - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
We are an executive search firm working closely with a company which is backed by a powerful giant E-commerce company of the world! If you are looking for a challenging career in a startup based environment
Below are few details of the job role that I am currently working for:
Responsibilities of Catalog Manager:
- Manage the cataloging function with a team of 6/8 team leads and 35-40 catalogers
- Prioritizing, scheduling and assigning of catalog requests among teams to ensure quality output and meet productivity goals
- Monitor progress and manage escalations from internal/external stakeholders
- Interface with external & internal teams for various tasks on catalogs such as seller data quality control, catalog creation
- Ensure implementation of Amazon guidelines and standard SOPs
- Achieve targeted productivity levels/SLAs for the team
- Manage health of the business by reviewing key metrics and business reports and represent cataloging function to broader audience.
Essential & Desirable Criteria:
- Minimum three years of experience in a results-oriented environment is essential
- Minimum two years of experience in managing mid-large teams.
- Post graduation degree is essential, MBA is preferable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is essential
- Proficiency in MS Excel is essential
- Experience in profiles which require considerable coordination with internal and external stakeholders in desirable
- Experience with SME retailers/e-commerce/retail/advertising/media is desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.