Founder/Consultant at Talentoj
Views:823 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Manager - Capability Development/Organisation Productivity - FMCG (3-10 yrs)
- Work as a part of Ceo Office and Talent Management team.
- Help to break down organizational objectives to departmental objectives.
- Identifying key Projects across organization and defining accountabilities and responsibilities for the same. Tracking timelines of delivery for the projects for each department.
- Ensuring a grievance free transparent objective setting, tracking and performance evaluation system in the organisation across all locations and departments.
- Identifying the performance indicators for different roles within departments keeping organization objective in mind.
- Defining role KPI and objectives for each individual across organization.
- Helping in breaking down and setting monthly and quarterly performance indicators for individual roles.
- Studying departmental processes and working on identifying gaps and fixing the same with business leaders.
- Building a system of evaluation of the performance indicators for overall organisation.
- Doing performance evaluation for over all organisation on monthly basis.
- Reporting the performance gap for overall organisation on a Monthly basis for all departments.
- Helping individual draft the career path within department and organisation.
- Evaluate each individual on defined timelines against the performance indicators.
- Working along with different Business leaders to improve the productivity of the over all organization.
- Experience in budgeting and planning is a must.
Required Experience and skills :
- 3 + Yrs of experience in managing sales and capability development of teams over 100 + people OR 5 + yrs of experience in HRBP / Performance Management / Talent Management roles in organizations over 500 + resources. Experience in setting up of sales / E-commerce organization is preferred.
- Overall 3 -10 Yrs of Experience in a fast growing organization with accountable roles.
- MBA / B.Tech for a good college.
- Strong Project management skills with great knowledge of different tools like excel etc.
- Experience in designing reports and executing the same.
- Strong business acumen, along with people management abilities.
- Very logical and structured in approach.