Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:2584 Applications:579 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Call Center - Financial Services Firm (5-9 yrs)
- Manage the call center operations for our B2B and B2C products
- Leading a team size of 15+ call center agents and supervisors
- Handling Inbound and/or Outbound functions within the call center, email queries and other daily operations including reporting and MIS pertaining to your clients
- Manage Client and Investor Escalations - work with relevant units - internal and external to resolve issues raised and ensure quality delivered across Call center services
- Reviewing the performance of your Team, Call center agents, identifying training needs and planning
- Evaluate and Analyze performance against call center metrics for your team and set targets to continuously improve agent productivity and call center efficiency
- Should be a Go Getter
- Should articulate and communicate with clarity.
- Should be an excellent team player.
- Should be capable of multi-tasking.
- Should have the ability to interact at all levels.
- Adequate knowledge to operate in MS Office
- Post Graduate in any field, Proficiency in MS Office
- Language Proficiency in English, Hindi Compulsory
- 5-9 years of experience in Customer Service Industry, preferably Call Centre experience
- Knowledge in education industry or financial services preferred but not essential
- Capability of handling a Team Size of 100+
- Should have handled Inbound, Outbound, emails and Chat Processes
- Should have been in the Manager position for minimum 3 years.
Salary offered: 10-19LPA