CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:251 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Call Center (4-8 yrs)
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day performance of outsourced call centre operations ensuring overall visit target is being delivered.
- Regularly visit vendor sites for relationship building, performance reviews and to assess overall process health, from employee experience to processes and best-practices.
- Responsible for analysing data with vendors to drive changes if needed, improving
operational processes, identify opportunities to increase efficiencies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to properly manage expectations on performance, business requirements and overall service delivery, holding vendor accountable for overall performance execution.
- Understand reporting needs and request appropriate data analysis on metrics performance for internal stakeholders.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for issues related to overall vendor performance and quality
- Identify opportunities for processes and best-practices adoption, develop and adjust SOPs to align business goals
- Orchestrate efforts from internal and outsourced partner to conduct and engage in meaningful conversations during weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Establish and solidify business plans and roadmaps as it pertains to recruiting, hiring, training and product/process knowledge management
- Set vendors up for success by advocating for them when needed and ensuring their feedback is heard and prioritized to drive procedure and tooling improvements.
- 4+ years of work experience managing BPO operations as client and/or vendor.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, proven experience of influencing other teams/groups where their support is critical to success.
- An amazing team player, understanding cultural barriers and bridging business gaps.
- Strong analytics and reporting background, with the ability to build scorecards/dashboards independently.
- An ability to identify upstream blockers, prioritize solutions and communicate effectively.
- In-depth expertise in contact centre
- Previous experience launching and implementing new outsourced operations
- Previous work experience developing and implementing process redesigns transitioning from current-state to future-state