Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:2531 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Business Unit Human Resource - BPO/FMCG/IT (4-8 yrs)
The keyobjectives of the position are :
- Execute HR Strategy in line with business imperatives as per defined milestones
- Facilitate talent review and calibration sessions with business leaders to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Prepare Annual Operating Plan (AOP) in consultation with the business head
- Play an integral role in evaluating compensation and performance & create recommendations to drive higher productivity002E
- Facilitate roll out of ESAT roadmap for business and effective implementation of plan
- Partner with L&D team /SPoC to design and deliver learning interventions towards emerging talent development needs
- Facilitate implementation of training & development programs and strategies, utilizing global internal resources and external resources as appropriate, to support improved business performance. Foster a culture of continuous learning and performance improvement.
- Act as HR Consultant, analyze insights derived from data analytics ( productivity, span of control) & build cost efficiencies
- Drive key projects in the areas of OD and Talent management, winning mix/ diversity at workplace
- Provide direct and indirect insight to global business heads and their teams on complex HR issues, to include employee relations, talent development, retention and recruitment strategies, with the ability to recognize and involve specialist members of other resources within HR where appropriate.
- Design and deliver creative HR solutions that assist in sustaining a positive working environment to foster employee engagement.
- Develop human capital plan to execute business goals: define needs, organizational profile, and build talent mindset within organization.
- Support the HR activities and employee engagement activities for Southern region - mainly Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad
- MBA - Regular ( Mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.