Recruitment Consultant at Antal International
Views:809 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager - Business Unit Controller - Manufacturing - CA (4-6 yrs)
Manager - Business Unit Controller
Looking for Qualified Chartered Accountant with 4-6 years of post qualification experience.
Roles and Responsibilites :
- Assist in preparing, analyzing & reporting financials including P & L, balance sheet, cash flow, working capital on a monthly/quarterly/Annual basis.
- Lead the preparation of Annual operating plan (AOP) for the BU and submit periodic forecast
- Conduct margin analysis and ensure working capital control in the BU
- Maintain & review accurate books of accounts, in depth variance analysis (AOP Vs Actual) with qualitative comments & budgetary controls for the operative costs.
- Ensure proper revenue recognition, accounting as per IND AS & assist in preparation of revenue forecast & reporting.
- GL Scrutiny and review of operational transactions
- Extend support in timely preparation of presentation for monthly review meetings, quarterly Board meeting and investors meetings.
- Ensure existence and effective operation of financial controls in BU and ensure closure of all internal audit observations in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate with subsidiary and secure data for monthly/quarterly reporting, data analysis, segment reporting etc.
- Ensure account reconciliations are performed periodically and corrective measures are taken.
- Develop SOPs, and document critical processes and procedures.
- Conduct benchmarking study / trend analysis.
- Data analytics and trend analysis
- Commercial and financial controls at the depots/warehouses
- Constructive challenge the business on pricing, discount, working capital, contracts, costs/expenses
- Hands on experience in financial preparation, financial reporting & variance analysis in manufacturing setup with Depot / Branch operations
- Good IT exposure and orientation towards ERP system