Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:1427 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Manager - Business Transformation - Target Operating Model & Post Merger Integration - Insurance (6-12 yrs)
A leadership role in Business Transformations & Program management (handling the PMO office) that involves working closely with global stakeholders while driving optimization of operating models, aligning them to best practices, leading large business transformational & process excellence projects along with structure designing & delivering to the clients.
Our esteemed client which is a well know name in Insurance, Reinsurance broking sector is looking for a seasoned professional from Consulting background & Global Insurance Industry knowledge who has expertise in Operating model design with M&A pre deal due diligence & post deal integration experience who can build capabilities within the Business architecture .
Our esteemed client is looking for someone who comes from a Global management consulting set up with experience in handling large scale business transformations, managing the entire project life cycle, program management, pre merger/acquisition due diligence, post merger integration, target operating model design & re design with a broader understanding of the insurance markets.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Managing the end to end project life cycle and multiple programs and driving optimization of operating models.
- Aligning processes & operating models to best practices which leads to benefit the organization in terms of better controls, reduced costs, enhanced revenues and improved client satisfaction.
- Working on large business transformational projects, business architecture & creating value for different business lines
- Heading enterprise level initiatives for redesigning of current structures and processes using different techniques coordinating with multiple cross-functional project teams.
- Managing end to end project delivery; supporting top management in analyzing. Improving complex business models.
- Designing & implementing solutions using rigorous process improvement and change management methodologies; working on Pre deal due diligence& Post deal M&A Integration.
- Conducting regular assessments for identifying opportunities & communicating the same to leadership, senior stakeholders along with designing a plan to action to achieve the same.
- MBA + B. tech from Premier Institutes (only Tier 1 or Tier 2 ) with 6 to 12 yrs of experience in PMO, Program Management, Handling project transitions/migrations, Post Merger Integration, Business Transformation & Change Management, Business Architecture, Target Operating Model from global consulting background with diverse experience in Insurance industry (Broking + Employee benefits).
- Expertise in managing large scale programs across, project management (diverse projects) across geographies.
- A background in working in a Global management consulting firm with expert level knowledge & project experience in Insurance/ Reinsurance broking industry.
- Experience in handling projects pertaining to Target operating model design & Pre Post M&A Integration is a must have ; Digital transformation experience is good to have.
- A Thought leader with knowledge of latest project management practices and Industry trends.
- Prior team management experience and someone who is also comfortable to work as a hands on .
- Exceptional communication & stakeholder management skills.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU -
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country