HR Recuriter at Pidgin Consulting
Views:2050 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Manager - Business Transformation - Consulting Firm (7-9 yrs)
Manager - Business Transformation' is responsible for delivery of process improvement and project management/oversight services to the assigned business(es), globally. Would be expected to operate independently as a strong internal consultant for assigned high impact business projects that create transformational value for the aligned business lines and the enterprise.
1. Leads enterprise level initiatives to address the improvement or redesign of current structures and processes. Works independently with and leads multiple cross-functional project teams to help redesign business processes using proven techniques.
2. Provides consultative process management and facilitation services to business partners during the course of project delivery. Leverages business context to analyze, influence and improve complex business models. Employs proven tool & methodologies for assessing and documenting business processes.
3. Designs solutions using rigorous process improvement and change management methodologies. Identifies implications of proposed solutions on people, processes, technology, strategy and structure.
4. Conducts assessments as needed or requested to identify opportunities for ensuring optimal organizational and process performance.
1. MBA/ B.Tech. (Tier 1,2,3) Colleges
2. 7-9 years of which 4-5 years in process improvement roles
3. Lean Six Sigma Black belt Certified
4. Strong working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools, Statistical analysis tools like Minitab/JMP, Process modeling techniques, MS Visio.
JOB LOCATION - Gurgaon