Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:889 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Manager - Business Process Management & Implementation - BFS (7-11 yrs)
Looking for Immediate joiners
BPM Implementation job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 7 years- experience in software implementation projects. You will use your experience in project management and business analysis to implement various software implementation projects (BPM Tools). Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in as a manager. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Managing software implementation projects (including BPM tools) in multiple geographies from stakeholder need analysis, requirement gathering and analysis, planning, Developing Build & Test strategy & coordination, documentation & reporting
- Preparing project plans, annual budgets for software implementations and maintenance costs to the various business units on-boarded on the BPM platform.
- Assessing opportunities for application and process improvement and obtain broader buy-in across global stakeholders
- Tracking project progress across the SDLC and report the project progress to the relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring projects are delivered within the agreed cost, quality and timeline agreements
- Assessing risks and issues, provide remediation, escalate and drive to closure.
- Co-ordinating with vendors for license renewals for tools and softwares used in the project.
- Performing requirement workshop and analysis through discussions with (globally distributed) business users and develop requirements/software specs
- Preparing project artefacts viz. project business case, software requirements document, UI wireframes.
- Reviewing the requirements of different Phases required for a Project to ensure Quality deliverables.
- Project management (PMP/PRINCE2)
- Business analysis (CBAP)
- Application integration using web API
- Good understanding of CMMi standards
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with CXO level personnel
- Understanding of Lean six sigma
- Strong Relationship building & customer focus.
- Able to interact with teams and stakeholders across different geographies
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.