Senior Associate at Taggd
Views:878 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Business Planning/Finance & Accounts - Auto Sector (1-4 yrs)
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables :
- Managing Business Planning for Auto Sector, with the priority objective of supporting strategic growth plan of the organization.
- Ensure that various initiatives pertaining to financial planning, budgeting, cost accounting, cash flow management, tax planning, etc. are carried out in the organization conforming to the underlying corporate policies and procedures. These should be compatible with local regulatory guidelines & international standards; and any difference between two is reconciled regularly.
- Responsible for Financial benchmarking, periodic comparison with competitors within industry, Benchmarking to identify opportunities and create initiatives for top line and bottom line growth. S/he would also be required to publish periodic reports / benchmarking analysis to be shared with Functional Leaderships.
- Provide the financial expertise to support M&A activities / creation of new businesses within the Sector. Provide support to operations for inorganic growth initiatives including merger of some existing businesses.
- Study analyst reports of M&M and of competitors and identify potential opportunities of improvement in financial and operating parameters resulting in enhanced profitability, optimizing Capex & better management of working capital and overall cashflow.
- Monitoring, reporting and forecasting business financials viz volumes, revenue, EBITDA, ROCE, BEP by analyzing budget assumptions v/s actual trends for discussion/ debate to senior management and to take timely corrective actions/ plans to achieve the objectives. S/he should ensure timely & robust MIS to the management with suggestive comments on operations and cost optimization for achieving budgeted parameters and releasing alerts & exception reporting, thereby enabling appropriate and timely decision making.
- Responsible for Business Case evaluation for new projects and those relating to synergies with M&M Group.
- 6 to 8 years of post qualification experience
- Btech with MBA Finance from Premier B School/ Chartered Accountant
General Requirements :
- High energy level, passion, commitment, professional approach.
- Global mindset and High standard of business ethic and personal integrity.
- Positive attitude and a solution-driven approach.
- Ability to excel under tremendous pressure, tough deadlines and challenging internal & external environment.
- Adaptability to different work cultures and management styles.
Past experience in Business planning / FP&A preferably in Auto industry.
- Currently active in a similar financial management position at a reputed organization with single or multiple auto product lines.
- Experience in setting up a standard accounting systems and procedure with tight month end reporting deadlines
- Knowledge of new developments in statutory compliance/new Accounting Standards
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and Indian Accounting Standards.
- Knowledge of SAP and other financial IT systems.
- Strong analytical skills; and innovative and collaborative approach to foster conducive & Harmonious relations with all stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.