Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:24600 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Manager - Business Partnet HR - BPO/KPO/IT (6-11 yrs)
Full Time MBA mandate
Shifts will be there - Timings can be explored
We are looking for a Manager HR (Generalist) for a client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
Location : Gurgaon
Role : HRBP Role - Support Function
Education : Full time MBA from a reputed B school - mandate
CTC : As per the Norm
Exp : 6+years in progressive HR roles
Working Conditions : 2 pm - 11 pm, Cab Yes ( for females), Available for Male at a minimal cost
ROLE DEFINITION :
- The Human Resource Generalist, Manager provides support in all Human Resource functional areas (Employee Engagement, Employee Benefits, employee relation, Communication, total rewards, Succession Planning, Talent Management etc). Will be responsible for the support HRBP function.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy of the data in HRIS systems and serves as a single point of contact for all employee relation queries.
- This position supports career development of employees across all levels and works with leaders to identify and develop talent. The HRG, Manager is responsible for employee related communication and application of all human resource policies and procedures.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead the education, communication and support of HR initiatives by partnering with business leaders to drive performance management, employee development, adherence to company policies and procedures and HR administration (NHO, benefits, compensation, employee relations etc.)
- Lead the execution of key HR processes like PACE, Payroll Process, Attendance and Leave tracking etc.
- Manage, investigate and report out employee relation cases and ensure a fair, consistent and proper resolution within the considerations of Company policies, procedures and values.
- Lead and execute the HR reporting function by ensuring the HRIS is maintained in a timely and an accurate manner.
- Assist in the defining and refining of the policies to balance the employee and organizational needs. Ensures consistent communication of the same to foster a positive, collaborative and engaged environment.
- Conceptualizes the Human Resource process improvements and takes lead on bridging process gaps that are highlighted through self, internal or external audits.
Please apply with your word Resume & Photo mentioning following details :
Ok with the same 2 pm - 11 pm :
Current Residence Location :
MBA Pass out Year & Institute :
Is your MBA full time :
Total Exp :
Exp in BPHR :
Pls share the KRA in your current HR role (Eg Employee relations, Performance appraisal etc )
No of Direct reportees on Papers :
Current Organization :
Current Desgn :
Hierarchy in your current organization :
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Min NP you will be required to serve (Buyout options, Leaves etc) :
DOB & Age :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.