Freelance Consultant at WEN
Views:825 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Manager - Business Finance & Strategy - Hospitality & Food Services (3-6 yrs)
Company: One of India's largest home-grown hospitality and food service corporations
- This role drives the business finance agenda for all the group's businesses, including short term and long term strategic financial initiatives. The role works closely with the Directors , Business Finance leads and other support teams across the group in consultation with the Group FC to drive business performance objectives in line with growth and expansion plans.
- This role will also closely with Group SCM team to work on alliances/partnership deals with national brands, implementation of national deals and tracking of savings
1. Act as a point of contact for all Businesses Finance activities across the group, including budgeting, cost control, P&L review & management, reporting and Analysis.
2. Analyse and review business performance of the group on a period basis and present to the management in consultation with the Group Finance Controller
3. Partner with group shared services teams as business finance partner & ensure performance metrics are tracked and presented periodically.
4. Work closely with Group FC and Directors on exploratory studies for new markets. Assist in various mergers and acquisitions for the groups expansion plans.
5. Work on various financial related strategic projects to ensure bottom line growth in consultation with the various business heads.
6. Review capital allocation proposals and provide necessary analysis to ensure that right decisions are taken from time to time
7. Assist the SCM Head in financial analysis on group level alliance deals and proposals and provide commercial related inputs to maximize economic gains across the supply chain ecosystem.
8. Work closely with Finance and IT teams to leverage technology and automate processes to drive synergies across businesses. Use BI tools within the finance and business domain.
9. Work along with Group FC to monitor and guide business finance teams of various business across the group