Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:9375 Applications:562 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:319
Manager - Business Finance - Auto/Manufacturing - CA (5-10 yrs)
- The role would lead business finance for SBU providing a consolidated view of various businesses, locations and strategic initiatives.
- Be in charge of the Business/ Strategic planning process for the SBU. Be a Business partner to drive financial intelligence, business insights and support in new business opportunities.
- Take charge on the profitability of business and investigate ways to improve on cost, working capital, controls at plant locations.
- Lead the annual budgeting, forecasting exercise for the SBU
- Provide analytics on revenue, profitability and cost performance of the SBU on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis.
- Analyse key business drivers, industry and competition and advice the SBU heads for cost efficiencies and lean business process /delivery models to arrest loopholes on cost/efficiencies
- Prepare regular business risk assessments
- Establish business intelligent reports & MIS for tracking key business metrics and automate for data transparency
- Prepare financial modelling and analysis for strategic initiatives and new business opportunities for the SBU
- Suggest growth/statutory tax opportunities to senior management by way of downstream and upstream opportunities.
- To foresee external economic ecosystem and advice on the financial planning to the SBU
- Capex planning & Management for the SBU
- Work out detailed product costing and provide inputs on pricing decision for effective margin management for the SBU
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of cost material, conversion and fixed cost at the plants. Submit monthly exception reports
- Work closely with procurement, commercial functions for project needs and negotiations.
- Track and report material cost reductions. Perform periodic financial analysis of key vendors to assess & mitigate associated risks.
- Vendor confirmation of balance and reconciliation of vendor for Top Vendors
- Ensure tracking and reporting on fixed costs vs. plan and fixing the variances
- Co-ordinate on insurance coverage and claim settlements
- Monitor working capital, capex and cashflow
- Ensure tracking and control on fixed assets, robustness of cycle count process and inventory recording in books.
- Disposal of NPA at the plants and work on waste disposal/recycling.
- Work closely with Plant Head, Project team, and Commercial team at plant for strengthening internal financial controls and operating controls at Plant.
- Lead cost audit certification and submission of cost records to Department of Fertilizers. Co-ordinate with statutory auditors and internal auditors
- Ensure tax compliances at plants. Provide operational support in GST at plant locations
- Ensure on time submission of subsidy DBT bills
- Support in automation of marketing rebates and discounts and automation of cost sheets
- Ensure quality, analytics and speed in strategic plans
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial matters.
- Closely work with the accounting team on compliance to accounting standards and guidelines.
- Actively involve in the Marketing/plant operations
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualified CA - 1st attempt /CMA with 5-10 years post qualification experience with atleast 5 years in Business Finance in a reputed Manufacturing company with multi location plants and large / complex distribution network.
- Candidates from Fertilizer, Pharma, Cement, Chemical, Tyre, Automobile, Steel or Glass industry will only be considered.
- Business acumen and understanding of macro / biz drivers
- Ability to strategize and translate strategies in executable actions.
- Deep analytical skills and right attention to details
- Financial Planning, reporting, costing, MIS, capex, controls, working capital
- Working Knowledge SAP system
- Excellent team player, people management skills
- Influencing skills, ability to connect with various stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to work through multiple priorities
- Well organized, highly system and process oriented approach
- Deep desire to excel and implement best in class practices
- Good business partner with customer orientation
- Ability to inspire and rally team around business objectives and excellence
- Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply.