Founder & Managing Director at Talent Toppers
Views:671 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Business Excellence/Lean/Black Belt - Insurance/Healthcare (10-15 yrs)
Unique Requirements : Should be open for working in shifts (1:30 pm - 10 pm IST), should have experience of working in HealthCare Industry / BPO.
Domain knowledge is an added advantage (preferably Health Care and Insurance)
Female candidates are preferred for the role
- The incumbent will have responsibility to Lead Cross Functional Lean 6 Sigma Improvement projects in the organization and further drive the continuous improvement culture in the Operations organization.
- Will play a Business Excellence partner role for Ops teams to build a Transformation strategy with an execution rigor for a large FTE Operations Unit across Insurance life cycle, by leveraging Lean, Digital Transformation, Identifying improvement opportunities along with the respective BU Leads and Process Head and facilitating launch of projects around these opportunities Leading high impact Six Sigma and Lean projects Mentoring Green Belts. Run Kaizen program to sustain the CI journey, build client focused data insights, identify RPA opportunities and drive operational insights, etc
- Single point of contact for the aligned business operation teams for to drive transformation opportunities, Data Insights, RCA, Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement ideation, Capacity Management, Brighter Way or any other strategic initiatives.
- Conduct RPA assessment to identify BOT opportunities and work with the Development team to submit the detailed required for BOT deployment
- Identifying improvement opportunities along with the respective Process Manager/FLM's and facilitating launch & mentoring of projects.
- Drive change management through stakeholder management and influence business improvement objectives for the business.
- Process Training Capabilities for allocated teams. Process documentation for organization specific processes
- Support the allocated teams for their Continuous Improvement activities
- Ensure deliverables meet/exceed the team's specified expectations
- Ensure activities and deliverables adhere to internal quality standards
- Drive and plan Kaizen events in the organization
- Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt Certified, RPA opportunity assessment, Process & Digital Transformation skills, Consulting Skills, Analytical skills, Proficient in MS office, Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
Overall experience of 10 - 15 years, with atleast 3 - 5 years in process re-engineering / redesigning domain, and Transformation
- Need excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Confidence and Leadership abilities to deal with senior leaders and business partners.
- Ability to Multi Task and work under pressure.