Business Associate at Dhruv HR
Views:835 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Manager - Business Development - Wealth Management Firm - IIT/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (1-4 yrs)
Business Development Manager - Wealth Management (Female)
- Client is looking for a female Business Development Manager (Location: Delhi) to identify leads, pitch our offerings to potential clients and interact with new and existing clients.
- The role is for growth-oriented individuals with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- If you have an excellent network of HNI clientage and have an excellent entrepreneurial qualities this is the best place to take your next venture.
About us :
- Client is a top-performing boutique investment firm with AUM worth $200 million, ~33% CAGR and 1050% Absolute Returns since inception.
- Their niche clientele comprises of UHNW individuals and family offices. Client invest in high-quality, small-cap, listed companies that are industry leaders with a potential for long-term wealth creation.
- The firm is headed by an industry veteran of 20 years' standing, known for his deep understanding of market cycles and identifying high-quality companies through his contrarian approach.
- They have a small (10-member) but highly vibrant team with CA rank holders and post-graduates from India's top schools and strive to maintain a highly engaging and stimulating work environment.
Job description :
- Developing a deep understanding of Client 's product offerings
- Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
- Assisting in planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new developments to prospective and existing clients
- In the long run, developing strategies the firm should adopt to grow the business
- An Engineering or Management graduate from a tier-I college, or CA rank holder with a flair for finance and sales ( Experience of 2 to 4 years with top private banking and wealth management firm or big 4 consulting companies)
- A pleasing personality with a high degree of interpersonal skills & networking with HNI within the industry.
- The zeal to learn and the willingness to delve deeper for a better understanding
- A voracious reader and a fitness enthusiast
- Time-management, organizational and project management skills, with attention to detail from inception to execution
- Wealth Management experience at a premier organization would be an added advantage
Why us :
- Best-in-industry pay
- A steep growth trajectory based on individual and firm performance
- The opportunity to work with a brilliant and fun team of stellar individuals (CAs/CSs/IITs/IIM-ISBs)
- Part of a growing team that is expected to grow from 10 people to 30 and establish international offices
- The freedom and ownership of work to shape the online presence of the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.