Business Associate at Dhruv HR
Views:820 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Manager - Business Development - Wealth Management Firm - IIT/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (1-4 yrs)
Business Development Manager - Wealth Management (Female)
- Client is looking for a female Business Development Manager (Location: Delhi) to identify leads, pitch our offerings to potential clients and interact with new and existing clients.
- The role is for growth-oriented individuals with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- If you have an excellent network of HNI clientage and have an excellent entrepreneurial qualities this is the best place to take your next venture.
About us :
- Client is a top-performing boutique investment firm with AUM worth $200 million, ~33% CAGR and 1050% Absolute Returns since inception.
- Their niche clientele comprises of UHNW individuals and family offices. Client invest in high-quality, small-cap, listed companies that are industry leaders with a potential for long-term wealth creation.
- The firm is headed by an industry veteran of 20 years' standing, known for his deep understanding of market cycles and identifying high-quality companies through his contrarian approach.
- They have a small (10-member) but highly vibrant team with CA rank holders and post-graduates from India's top schools and strive to maintain a highly engaging and stimulating work environment.
Job description :
- Developing a deep understanding of Client 's product offerings
- Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
- Assisting in planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new developments to prospective and existing clients
- In the long run, developing strategies the firm should adopt to grow the business
- An Engineering or Management graduate from a tier-I college, or CA rank holder with a flair for finance and sales ( Experience of 2 to 4 years with top private banking and wealth management firm or big 4 consulting companies)
- A pleasing personality with a high degree of interpersonal skills & networking with HNI within the industry.
- The zeal to learn and the willingness to delve deeper for a better understanding
- A voracious reader and a fitness enthusiast
- Time-management, organizational and project management skills, with attention to detail from inception to execution
- Wealth Management experience at a premier organization would be an added advantage
Why us :
- Best-in-industry pay
- A steep growth trajectory based on individual and firm performance
- The opportunity to work with a brilliant and fun team of stellar individuals (CAs/CSs/IITs/IIM-ISBs)
- Part of a growing team that is expected to grow from 10 people to 30 and establish international offices
- The freedom and ownership of work to shape the online presence of the organization