HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1279 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development/Strategic Alliances & Partnership - Wallet/Payment Industry (4-10 yrs)
Job Title - Manager - Business Development/Partnership
Experience Range - 4-7 years
Qualification Required- Post Graduation
Job Location - Gurgaon
- As part of the business development team, you will play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set of merchant partners for products and help users and merchants derive maximum value from it. We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the sales/BD ecosystem
Key responsibilities & accountabilities :
- Key responsibilities include identifying new strategic partnership opportunities across a number of large corporates and offline retailers, end to end deal execution and eventually handling these relationships independently. Along with this the candidate is expected to be comfortable with numbers and be able to analyze business scenarios/opportunities.
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
- This a role that requires a great degree of flexibility and stretches across - pitching, relationship building, co-ordination with numerous internal teams, understanding of legal/product processes, marketing campaign building and analysis.
- Shall play a pivotal role in increasing the market and revenue share, client negotiations, pricing agreements and relationship development.
- Should be able to understand business issues and translate them into requirements to be shared with the technology team.
- Start-up experience and/or mindset with high degree of comfort with ambiguity. Need to be curious, internally motivated self starter with a can do attitude. Should be adept at working in fast paced, unstructured start up environment
- Sense of ownership as a steward of the company and an infectious passion for their area of responsibility
Knowledge Competencies/Skills :
Must to have /Good to have :
1 Excel/Office Wallet/Payment Industry in India
2 Sales Merchant Acquisition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.