ETL Data Engineer at Reputed
Views:40 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Business Development - SaaS (4-7 yrs)
- To Drive the business development activities for SaaS products in the Assigned Territory
- To be Responsible for Revenue for the assigned product
- Responsible for new business and partner acquisition for the region
- To Manage Vendor and Partner Relationships
- Act as an ambassador of the organization to partner and vendor community in region.
- Management and ownership for development of our top mid-range partners & remote management of our smaller low touch partners.
- Managing partner opportunities developed independently, supporting the wider sales team and ongoing marketing activities.
- Management and ownership of the join business plan within both top partners, covering sales & marketing activities and skill development.
- Ownership for managing, updating and reporting on full business pipeline.
- Working with marketing to design, launch and run campaigns within smaller low touch partners to raise awareness and Edit on our full proposition.
- Working with the vendor sales teams to develop skills and relationships
- Supporting the wider business unit team of Business Manager & Product Manager
- Proven skills to operate in a large matrix business
- Problem-solving skills, conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills
- An ability to influence across multiple department
- Ability to cross sell and across multiple levels
- Demonstrated initiative to work independently and with teams interchangeably.
- Ability to maximise profitability on any opportunity