Owner at Corporate Search
Views:1579 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Business Development - Pharma (4-6 yrs)
Corporate Search is one of India's leading Executive Search and Talent hunt firm with a specialized focus in the multiple sectors
We have the following requirement - MNC Client - Pharma Sector in Mumbai
Manager - Business Development
Role is to :
- Identify business development opportunities that fit within the strategic goals.
- Assessment of opportunities and the development of the business case
- Work on pipeline for defined new therapy segments.
- Support structuring & negotiation of agreements with potential business partner
- Provide support on special projects requiring business development negotiation.
a) Day to day management of one or more licensing partnerships.
b) In licensing opportunities
- To support new product development to match business requirements
- To align with R&D, Regulatory for Product development/ manufacturing.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or science required
- MBA or other relevant Master's degree preferred
Professional Skills & Experience :
- 4 or more years of combined work experience in the health care industry (strategy, business development or marketing preferred).
- Able to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to persuade and motivate others
- Should be results oriented
- Excellent project management, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple complex projects efficiently
- Ability to build and maintain contacts with potential partner companies
- Ability to analyse data & market trends for PLC management & new Launches.
Salary Offered : Upto 15 lacs
Relevant candidates interested may apply to with a brief introduction and compensation drawn
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.