HR - Trainee at Jobsplan
Views:262 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Business Development - Original Equipment Manufacturer (4-6 yrs)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- original equipment manufacturer
Job title: BDM - OEM
JOB ROLE :
1. Expand OEM base across the NORTH region.
2. Establish contacts with all OEMs in the region, build strong relationship, and promote Product lines.
3. Understand OEMs business, rolling projects, product lines, their customer and targeted market
4. Prepare OEM sales forecasts for the region, for all products.
5. Actively monitor market trends, Competition activity, and evolve promotional strategy and sales effort
6. Develop OEMs through effective brand building, product support.
7. Ensure Clear and clean transactions. With transparent information on OEMs end customers
8. Strong ability and focus on Payment Collection/debt management
9. Compliment the business of regions and branches with developmental results
11. Self starter/ ability to work independently
12. Consultative with strong product and technical knowledge
13. Speaking/writing fluently in English and local language
14. Strong relationship building skills
15. Growth oriented through new customer acquisitions.
16. Extensive product and application knowledge
17. Strong business sense and commercial acumen
18. Working knowledge with Industries and OEMs of the region.
1. 6 years minimum in sales of industrial automation related machines with responsibility of direct selling (B2B/OEM) and payment collection in multinational organisation(s).
2. Last 2 years minimum in developing OEM network and related direct sales for industrial automation products.
3. Candidates selling through distributor network need not apply.
4. Thorough familiarity with geography of North India is necessary.
5. Should have excellent contacts/relationships with Manufacturing Industries/Packaging Machine manufacturers/Line Integrators/Industrial automation companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.