Manager - Business Development - Mutual Fund (7-10 yrs)
Manager - Business Development - AMC
Manager / AVP - Business Development
- The primary role of the Business Development is to prospect for new distribution partners by networking, calling, advertising, negotiating or other means of generating interest from potential distribution partners.
- He / she must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential distribution partners to do business with the company.
- Ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
- He / she is responsible to win, maintain, and expand relationships based on geography, channel or market.
- He /she is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. This position represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners
This position reports to Head - Business Development.
- Support Head - BD in Business Development strategy formulation & implementation
- Contribute to the development and refinement of vision and corporate strategy
- Support in Forging relationship with distribution partners like Banks, NDs, RDs, MFD Forums & KBP (Key Business Partners) Forums including negotiation on due diligence, product approval and pricing
- Support to design and manage annual/quarterly/half yearly tie-ups & the target to be achieved through the respective relationships
- Build new clients and add market share as per targets set by reporting Manager.
- Schedule the training programs that needs to be conducted with the distribution partners in order to achieve the targets.
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and shareholder returns
- Develop and lead the efforts in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities
- Ensure all Compliance standards are met with while selling the product or reporting the product sale
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Manage potential channel conflict with sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all the relevant Company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Preferably 7 -10 years of relevant experience in financial services. Mutual fund industry experience is desirable
- Preferably an MBA from a reputed Business School or any Financial Post Graduation
- Strong Networking Skill and Relationship Management.
- Must possess relevant functional and behavioral competencies to perform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Good analytical abilities
- Ability to see the bigger picture and strategize accordingly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.