Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:9751 Applications:858 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Manager - Business Development - IT - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-7 yrs)
What You'll Do:
- Understand Wizely's goals and both execute and steer its partnership strategy.
- Identify high-value opportunities and use strategic business judgment to identify where the biggest opportunities lie based on reach, brand alignment, and value delivered to our customers.
- Open doors and close deals. You own the deals. You'll work with various teams to create and drive agreements to closure, and then manage these key strategic relationships to provide maximum value for both Wizely and its partners.
- You will drive and support key initiatives across our business teams to grow strategic and long-term opportunities with our various partners.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business development in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- MBA from a Premium institute is must and strong experience in B2C products.
- Instinct for deals and partners.
- You have a proven track record of successfully managing complex, high value partnerships and you've cultivated new initiatives from these deals.
- High throughput and love having a lot on your plate and get energy from being busy.
- An intuition for people. You are comfortable spending the majority of your time working with various internal and external teams, building and really cultivating new relationships with potential and existing partners and within all parts of an organization.
- You have the ability to thrive under pressure in an unstructured, fast paced environment, but appreciate the value of process and organization.