HR-Manager at Creative Clap Consultants
Views:40 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - IT (2-5 yrs)
Business development manager
The BDM responsibilities would be as under :
- Direct sales as well as sales through resellers in the assigned territories / geographies
- Manage complete sales process from lead generation to payment collection in the assigned territories
- Build a healthy sales funnel and close business based on assigned targets
- Manage healthy relationships with customers, channel partners and other eco-system partners resulting in higher sales
- Understand the eco-system in which products play and work closely with technology partners and other ecosystem players.
- Work closely with Application engineering group, marketing team as well as product development team to do a "holistic sales" job
- The job will involve extensive domestic and international travel.
- Will be reporting to Director, sales and business development.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- Min. 2 years' experience in IT product sales role and software sales.
- Strong consultative selling skills for technology products
- Experience of selling through channel partners and alliances in addition to selling directly to customers
- International sales experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with the customers and partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education Requirements: MBA in Sales and Marketing. Engineering degree is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.