Research Associate at KNR Management Consultants
Views:77 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Business Development - IT (2-4 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Profiling existing and new end-customer accounts and engaging with a large number of customers in hunting mode.
- Pitching to customers the benefits of engaging with Ingram as a Solutions Aggregator and engaging deeply with high potential customers.
- Building and advancing pipeline of opportunities through intense customer outreach.
- Improving win probability through focused sales efforts and closing profitable deals.
- Collaborating with different functions in Ingram, vendor and partner ecosystem, with objective to win deals, like pre-sales, marketing etc.
- Liaison with key partners through whom customer's business will get executed.
- Proactive actions to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Continuous upskilling in technical and value sales skills to improve quality of customer engagement.
- To help collections of accounts receivables for won deals.