Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:101 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Business Development - Insurance (6-12 yrs)
Business Development Manager| Mumbai, Chennai/ Bangalore| 6+ Years
An exciting opportunity for a professional having more than 6 years of relevant experience in business development catering to life insurance/ General insurance/ Health insurance industry with creating the knowledge or expertise in new account acquisition strategy & forging partnership with Banks, NBFC's, Financial Institutions for GCL Business
Location: Mumbai, Chennai/ Bangalore
Your Future Employer: A Global Leading Insurance Service providing Organization.
Mapping of assigned territory, prospecting and acquisition of GCL Accounts
- Creating and maintaining database of prospects & qualifying them
- Building relationships with key personnel
- Understanding in depth business models for life insurance in lending organizations
- Responding to RFP/ tender documents
- Creating value proposition for prospects and designing pitch presentations, business modeling & sales process design.
- MBA with 6-8 years of relevant business development experience in life insurance/ General insurance/ Health insurance industry
- Strong understanding of the business and excellent market network in this space
- Experience in designing & selling complex solutions to target group of entities (Experience in Group Solution designing will be an added advantage)
- Good understanding of financial tools / complexities and acquisition process
- Strong presentation, communication, relationship, analytical, project management, networking & negotiation skills
What is in it for you?
A chance to work with one of the leading global insurance service providers.
A rapid career progression.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.