CEO at Options India Group
Views:1032 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Business Development - FMcG (6-12 yrs)
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager for one of the topmost FMCG and personal care products manufacturing cos in the world. This is an international assignment to be based at Nairobi in Kenya.
Company Profile :
Our client is one of the topmost FMCG manufacturing cos of the world with a workforce of 80,000 employees. The Group operates in 36 countries through a comprehensive network of 750 business locations in Asia Pacific and 30 business locations in Europe and America.
It is rated among the World's Most Reputable Companies. It has a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent worldwide and is one of the best MNC employers to work with.
- To Develop New Business in East Africa by appointing distributors for the FMCG business of the company.
- Build Value Chains and build a strategy for multiple channels of sales in the region.
- Competition analysis of prices in the market for Soaps, Handwash, Shower Gels.
- Coordinate the execution of marketing & promotional activities to derive maximum benefit out of such promotional initiatives.
- New Product Launches, and penetration into the market increasing the volume and value of sale.
- RTM strategy to be reviewed, and built according to markets
- Create, develop and execute strategic account plans and forecasts for assigned accounts and customers.
- Develop strategies to target and capitalize on sales growth opportunities, identifying potential customers and initiating contact with them.
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures.
Experience & Qualification :
- An MBA/PGDBM with 6 - 10 years- experience in sales of Personal care/ HomeCare/ Foods/ other FMCG products within Distributor Management and Exports.
Key Requirements :
- Open for extensive travel in a month
- Excellent Sales track record
- The candidate must have experience in channel sales and appointment & management of distributors for personal care/FMCG products in East African markets.
- The Person should be aware of the top channel partners and have connects with the distributors of personal care /fmcg products in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
Salary : Best among all FMCG MNCs (Should range around Rs.50.0 Lpa)
For this we require you to furnish the following details :
- Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
- Your current & expected salary package.
- Your willingness to relocate to Nairobi
- Notice period in your current organisation
Options India Group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.