Chief Recruiter Manager at Hralways
Views:197 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Business Development - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
Fintech - Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Experience: Min 5 years
Preference: Fintech industry with good experience into payment card solution
- Good experience in Payment Card solutions sales
- Essential Demonstrably successful experience in Business to Business sales
- Successful experience of B2B customer interface environment particularly in the payments industry.
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires solid decision-making and .problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and service providers
- Experience in training of new team members in line with role and company strategy and relating to technical solution and the product presentation.
Specific Role & Responsibilities:
- Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and QPS ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources to provide product introduction and detailing.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients using the QPS resources and tools.
- To provide techno functional product consultancy in support of sales at client meetings and on conference calls. To discuss, capture and define customer requirements.
- Through Interface and discussion to capture customer requirements and present the relevant Product solution via presentations and other follow up meetings.
- Where relevant to identify key revenue generating opportunities for products and services to a customer through the Sales or Support teams for the financial benefit of the company.
- Ensure clear adherence to a technical pre sales qualification process to ensure correct leveling and placement of opportunity leading to accurate quotation and excellent customer experience.
- Assisting sales team in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre demo needs analysis.
- Be able to position our products against the competition, ensuring the update on the market/ecosystem. Regular update on Pre-sales progress and development on achievements of the targets.