AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:373 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Business Development - EBO Store Opening - Women's Apparel Segment - Retail (5-8 yrs)
We are hiring for BD Manager role for one of our client which is India's largest developer of a legwear retail platform intended to provide different types of legwear in various colors to its customers. The brand has 350+ exclusive brand outlets across some of the best malls and high streets in the country, serving as a one-stop-shop for all of the women's bottom wear needs. It also has a full presence in LFS like Central, Reliance Trends, Lifestyle, Shoppers stop, Unlimited and Globus.
- Responsible for new store openings of the assigned region
- Negotiating for the best locations in Brand's interest. Evaluating & finalizing locations as per brand's positioning, Sale projection. Commercial negotiations & finalization.
- Ensuring new store opening as per the required timelines and management plan.
- Vendor Management, Capex evaluation & control, Development of new vendor base.
- Defining & Monitoring Store SOPs, executing quarterly/ monthly/ weekly Business Plan aligned with store openings.
- Implementing various long-term/short-term business plans including budgeting to enhance operations in coordination with the macro-plans of the organization and the industry trends.
- Key track of market and competitor activities in terms of store openings and expansion to effectively plan and implement new business opportunities.
- Number of years of experience required: 5-6 years of relevant EBO store opening experience
- Regional Experience: Should have handled either Karnataka or Maharashtra region
- EBO (Company Owned Store Opening) experience is must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.