Senior Corporate Recruiter at Avance Consulting Services
Views:564 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Manager - Business Development - Constructions/Education/Healthcare/IT (1-3 yrs)
Business Development Manager - US shifts - Hyderabad
The Business Development manager is responsible for generate revenue and help a company grow by acquiring new clients & managing existing accounts.
- Sales revenue generation as per the quarter and year targets.
- New client acquisition.
- Account Management
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client delight
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Generate leads and call decision makers in the potential client/customer organizations as required Negotiate commercial terms and agreements with the customers.
- Keep track of all new opportunities within the existing customer accounts. Position the company to win deals in the existing accounts.
- Coordinate with the Service Delivery team to ensure alignment with the customer requirements. Assist the Service delivery teams to ensure delivery as per customer requirements.
- Closely track competition and market developments and define tactics.
- Ability to navigate through the customer account to spot new opportunities and win deals.
- Excellent understanding of new business acquisition sales cycle.
- Excellent Communication Skills ; both oral & written.
- Stakeholder management skills ; teamwork & collaboration
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Problem solving skills
- Self-Starter and ability to work in unstructured environment & work across industries & disciplines