CEO at Maynor Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:242 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Business Development - Architecture/Interior Design (4-5 yrs)
Role definition :
Business Development Manager is one who is responsible for meeting the Purchase/Project Managers, Business Owners, Architects, Interior Designers, Contractors, and Consultants to understand their NDPs (needs, desires and problems and present them with suitable solutions and convert them into company clients for revenue generation.
Responsibility deliverable :
1. Data Sourcing, Field Survey & Data Management
2. Setting up Meetings with customers and presenting them solutions and proposals (commercial offer)
3. Sales Conversion
4. Develop selling skills and business knowledge to grow into a Business Development Manager / Senior Manager
Tasks and activities :
Data Sourcing and Management :
- Sourcing accurate contact details from online sources like Linkedin, Fundoo data, Google search. Offline through Field Survey. Directories. All data for decision makers.
- Maintaining the database on the internal templates of the organization
- Send daily activity report to the manager.
- Setting up and doing Sales Meetings with customers
- Spending 1-2 hours per day on calling up the decision makers of the target customer to set up Sales Meetings and maintain the sales pipeline
- Preparing for meetings via structured research about target client
- Meeting at least 4 new/existing decision makers of the target customer on a daily basis
- Having effective sales meeting in order to :
a. Understand the current NDP of the customer
b. Position Divine Innovation as the best choice for the client
c. Create presentation based on client NDP
d. Making commercial offer as per client requirements with complete specifications.
Sales Conversion :
- Follow up & Negotiate Win-Win-Win deals
- Maintain profitability index as per management guidelines
Client Co-ordination :
- Write emails professionally to record all discussions with the client
- Being the communication bridge between the prospective client and the operations team from contract to the life cycle of the customer
Measurement Metrics :
- # of meetings per week - 20
- # of new accounts converted per month - 10
- Revenue generated per month- 20 x salary
Salary Offered : 8-11 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.