Manager - Business Data - EduTech (5-10 yrs)
A leading EdTech start-up is looking for a Business Data Analyst to immediately join their fast-moving, high-growth team.
The requirement is for a Business Data Analyst who can understand business requirements for data systems, data quality, data analysis, and create reports.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform data quality and assurance on source data.
- Define data quality business rules and reporting requirements
- Design, document, and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or data quality issues and make recommendations to the product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Constantly improving monitoring, Client issues and deliver better value to the customer
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- 1-3 years of experience in CRM in a B2C or B2B set up
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven expertise on Data platforms
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools like Tableau, Qlik or PowerBI
- Experience in data analysis tools like excel
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills