Quant Finance Recruiter at Sai Consultancy
Views:819 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Business Analyst - BFS (4-10 yrs)
Please find the JD below :
Role : Business analyst role who has worked on ALM system implementation.
Skills : Working experience on LCR, NSFR reporting
Job Description :
- Hands on experience in SQL
- A skilled Business Analyst is responsible for the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments. They identify problems and opportunities within a company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business' goals.
- A Business Analyst job description should cover collaborating with financial reporting and IT teams to develop initiatives and strategies that optimise costs and improve internal and external reporting.
- Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analysing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
A Business Analyst job description typically includes :
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Planning and monitoring
- Financial modelling
- Variance Analysis
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders