Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:548 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager/Business Analyst - Analytics - BPO (4-8 yrs)
Manager / Business Analyst - Analytics (L&D team) for an MNC BPO
As a Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in identifying, improving and developing solutions- digital or projects that drive strategic goals for Capability Development functions. You will need to be aware of best practices in the learning and development space that other organizations in the industry use to enable the outside in view.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand key delivery levers with in the learning function and bring intelligence from the industry around best practices to drive performance
- Benchmark current metrics and performance in the function to that of the industry
- Outside in view of tools and technologies that are used to augment delivery
- Be involved in creating project charters, collaborate with the team to analyze data, align project objectives and measure impact
- Work with learning leaders across vertical and geos and be responsible for standardizing the practices, measurements, solutions and metrics
- Use data modelling practices to analyze findings and create suggestions for strategic improvements and changes
- communicate the benefits of recommendations made and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- Ability to drive process analysis, opportunity assessment and stakeholder communication, workshops and meetings
- Able to analyse, develop requirements and executes allocation, transformation processes, and other Configurations
- Liaise between Business and Technology teams effectively and develop meaningful relationships through collaboration with stakeholders
- Support and assist in the development of Marketing/Product/Capability collaterals
- Performs financial data related research and root cause analysis activities, provides correct specifications, and escalates issues as appropriate
- Graduation in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Physics or another related field
- Should be handling Analytics in Training or L&D teams only.
- 3-7 years with at least 2+ years of relevant professional experience in Process excellence, process consulting, BI, Data visualization or related fields
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties
- The capacity to motivate others and lead change
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within timeframes
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- A strong interest in business and business development
- A good understanding of analytics tools and their application
- Well rounded experience in learning domain for international clients is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Well versed with MS office, MS Project and able to create effective messaging through excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, assertive, result oriented and willingness to adapt to fast paced environment and a quick study
- Can operate effectively in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and prioritize one's own work to achieve them.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/8977001402.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.