Recruiter at Daffodil HR Services
Views:2847 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Manager - Branding & Communication - Travel/Hospitality/Medical/Healthcare (3-10 yrs)
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online
- Adapting a brand strategy for a company's target market. As the 'brand guardian', He/she should maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications
- He/ She should help develop and communicate a message intended to shape their company's image and attract customers.
- Communicating brand to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximized.
- He/ She will be responsible for conveying an organization's internal and external messages, and supporting in draft written materials, prepare presentations and communicate with employees.
- He/she will overall plan, develop and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of a specific brand.
- A Brand Manager must focus on developing a brand's profit and loss performance, image and positioning compared to competitors.