Recruiter at Daffodil HR Services
Views:3346 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Manager - Branding & Communication - Travel/Hospitality/Medical/Healthcare (3-10 yrs)
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online
- Adapting a brand strategy for a company's target market. As the 'brand guardian', He/she should maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications
- He/ She should help develop and communicate a message intended to shape their company's image and attract customers.
- Communicating brand to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximized.
- He/ She will be responsible for conveying an organization's internal and external messages, and supporting in draft written materials, prepare presentations and communicate with employees.
- He/she will overall plan, develop and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of a specific brand.
- A Brand Manager must focus on developing a brand's profit and loss performance, image and positioning compared to competitors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.