Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:1016 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Brand Protection - FMCG (6-15 yrs)
Opening - Brand Protection Manager at a leading FMCG MNC, Bangalore
6-15 years- experience in a role involving Anti - Counterfeit management.
- Complete strategy management on leads received from business for counterfeited products/any kind of unauthorized use of brands (including but not limited to discussion with concerned teams, mapping expectations and issues, scale of problem, impact analysis, investigation plan, enforcement action and closure of the case)
- Develop Internal intelligence gathering and accordingly conduct investigations on the basis of intelligence obtained from internal stakeholders via awareness generation amongst them for counterfeits
- Involve, engage and protect our products by end to end product security management as per the risk matrix of counterfeit activities happening against a particular brand
- Lead and conduct enforcement action strategy on identified targets depending on parameters of jurisdiction, enforcement authority,
- Engage with Government authorities for pushing our anti-counterfeit agenda including but not limited to conducting enforcement actions, creating awareness about issues faced by counterfeits, strengthening the legal provisions in concerned Excise legislation's.
- Work closely/tandem with the Legal and IP team members for final strategy to be adopted against the infringing party for specific stakeholders/expectation of stakeholders.
- LLB degree is an added advantage.