Manager - Brand Marketing - eCommerce & QSR/Food Industry (3-8 yrs)
Brand Marketing Manager-Leading E-Commerce & QSR/Food Industry
1. Brand Marketing Manager. For a Leading E-Commerce & QSR/Food Industry
Location - Bangalore
JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
Scope of the Role :
- Nurturing iconic brands: The candidate will be responsible for nurturing and developing an iconic private brand for the Org. The candidate will be the owner of the brand's equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength in consumers' minds through marketing.
- The exciting challenge will be to handhold the brand through its development phase and grow it into a truly national food brand.
- Develop a deep understanding of the consumer and help the business team translate this to marketing objectives. Develop annual marketing plans against these objectives, aimed at growing the brand nationally. The KPI for performance for this role will be business metrics.
- Collaborate with research agencies to drive consumer research and interpret results to uncover insights that help drive the brand business
- End to end planning of campaign starting from briefs to agency to final campaign assets creation, with a focus on digital led campaigns. Candidate should be able to write a an inspiring brief, evaluate creatives and give creative feedback where required
- End to end execution of campaign and marketing plan along with collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Agency/Vendor Management - Evaluation, onboarding, managing legal, finance and accounts processes for agencies/vendors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.