Partner at Value Find Consultants
Views:978 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Brand & Marketing - Conglomerate (4-6 yrs)
Manager- Brand & Marketing
- To work with key stakeholders to formulate the guardrails and guidelines across the group businesses to ensure alignment on the execution of the brand communication.
- To ensure guardrails for the master brand, parent, and child brands on the brand architecture.
- To ensure regular review and enhancement of brand health.
- To leverage stories to promote the Corporate brand across the B2C businesses across social media.
- To extract and leverage brand-driven insights to help build on for product design and go to market strategy of various business units.
- To create an aligned and focused narrative across mediums in digital and print.
- Build out the brand narrative as a purpose-driven organization and ensure that there is a consistent corporate narrative across businesses and the organization.
- Build a strong sustainable narrative for businesses and to ensure targeted communication to key decision-makers at all levels of the value chain
- Use a data-driven approach based on consumer research to determine their efficacy and impact and to make course corrections where necessary.
- Select, ideate and partner with agencies on the execution of the brand repositioning.
- To drive thought leadership for the brand on digital platforms(all platforms like twitter etc) and to successfully launch and build the brand on digital.