CEO at Propeople Consulting Group
Views:574 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Brand - FMCG (4-7 yrs)
Manager - Brand
JOB OPPORTUNITY :
(BRAND MANAGER - RENOWNED FMCG CO)
Organisation : One of the most admired FMCG Companies in India
Position : Manager Brand
Location : Kolkata
Principal Responsibilities :
1. Develop and implement the brand plan to ensure that brand objectives are achieved.
2. Commission research and rigorously analyze data to ensure brand issues are understood and corrective action identified.
3. Recommend and manage all brand activity to ensure fit with brand strategy and corporate guidelines.
4. Understand the impact of cost elements on brand profitability and control brand support expenditure to ensure brand profit objectives are achieved.
5. Develop and coach direct reports to ensure talented individuals feel motivated and are able to progress.
6. Manage external agencies to ensure all brand activity is in line with the requirements of the brief.
7. Employ innovation in products and processes in order to achieve competitive advantage.
8. Work closely with Trade Marketing and Operations to ensure product and brand activities are correctly managed throughout the supply chain.
9. Apply best practice in brand management to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
Pre - requisites :
1. Post graduate in Marketing / related field from Premier B Schools (2015, 2016 passed out)
2. Ideally, not less than four years' experience working with large FMCG companies. The jobholder should have been previously a Brand Executive. Prior experience in Trade Marketing would be an advantage.
3. The jobholder must be able to demonstrate experience in and undertaking of business management, product development, trade and consumer insights, copy strategy and ATL/BTL communication.
4. The principal skills required are in motivating/developing people, communication/interpersonal skills, thinking/operating strategically and decision making, together with anv appreciation of functions other than Marketing.
CTC Budget - 40-50 lacs per annum
#jobopportunity #fmcg #brand