Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:1148 Applications:446 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Manager - Brand Engagement Strategy - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-10 yrs)
PFB the JD :
- Develop Brand Engagement strategy at LAMPs (Legal Age Meeting Point), including:
- Program development - Process set up, controls put in place
- Managing team of LAMP Executives and 3rd Party Staff
- Program Execution - Recruitment and training of FWPs, Deployment and monitoring of the FW personnel at LAMPs.
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Develop and drive strategy to reinforce brand image for organization's brands in India.
Allocate and prioritize investments in channel of LAMPs in line with overall brand strategy to reinforce image amongst consumers across the country. Drive total number of effective consumer contacts achieved in LAMPs channel in line with OB targets.
2. Onboard 3rd party agencies to run activation programs smoothly. Work with multiple internal teams to execute activation programs. Liaise with (i) Procurement (ii) Brand team (iii) Sales (iv) Operations to deliver on various aspects of the program.
3. Identify consumer profile and brand fitment at various categories in India. Build clear segmentation criteria and classify as high, medium and low basis location, premiumness, footfall etc. using all possible sources of information. Continuously upgrade given the dynamic nature of LAMP environment.
4. Identify different communities of consumers which would resonate with organization's brands. Develop and drive activation strategy for identified opportunities.
5. Build long term associations with key partners owning marquee LAMPs to help drive brand image. Explore associations with other brands active in the nightlife space to build synergies and maximize returns for all brands involved.
6. Lead team of FTE and contracted staff across all cities to ensure smooth execution of program deliverables. This includes monitoring of activation agency on all facets of program execution such as recruitment and training of FWPs, stock availability, availability of engagement tools, in market delivery, closure and reconciliation of working tools. Conduct frequent in market checks to measure activity performance.
7. Work closely with a. External recruitment and access agencies. b. Sales team, c. Brand Marketing team d. Procurement team e. Operations team f. IS team Work in close coordination with sales team to ensure sustainable partnerships are built with LAMP outlets. Work with Brand Engagement and procurement teams to execute program objectives in line with agreed terms. Work with, operations teams and selected vendors to ensure availability of working tools and carry out activities as planned.
8. Ensure all programs and activities are conducted in full compliance with local regulations and C4. Ensure programs carried out are fully approved by legal and CA teams prior to in market execution. Submit timely and complete BMR submissions for regular approvals of programs by legal and management. Monitor competition activities and share with relevant stakeholders, highlighting relevant areas as needed.
Skills &Competencies :
1) Excellence in Execution - thorough monitoring of associated processes
2) Eye for detail - ensuring consumer impact is in line with intended brand attributes to be brought forward
3) Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with local regulation
Educational : MBA Marketing (tier 1 college pref)
Experience : 7 to 10 Years; Prior work experience in field