Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1540 Applications:719 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Manager - Brand Activation - Brewery (4-10 yrs)
The Brand Activation Manager will play a critical role on the headquarters marketing team as the bridge between strategic planning and in market execution.
The Brand Activation Manager must have a sound understanding of Spirits Marketing.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide support and guidance to the Sales teams in execution of brand plans through a regular communication flow.
- Ensure upfront alignment with Sales teams, by integrating their feedback and needs early in the process, through regular communication.
- Analyze performance of marketing in collaboration with Marketing and Sales teams.
- Analyze competitors- across different Markets and suggest strategies
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience, minimum 2 years in Beverage .
- Trade Marketing, Marketing or Sales experience required.
- Strong presentation / communication skills.
- Experience in developing brand activations.
- Experience in Adult beverage sales.
- Event and/or experiential marketing a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.