Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:287 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Bid Management - Fraud Domain - Telecom (5-10 yrs)
Manager - Telecom Bid Management - Fraud Domain
- Looking for candidates with a strong technology background coupled with some bid management and/or presales experience, to join our Bid Management team.
- The position is part of a team that reports into the global pre-sales organization.
Job Description and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for delivering high quality responses to complex bids (including customer-issued RFP/RFI/RFQ/RFT/tenders, or proposals presented directly by Client in response to customer requests).
- She/he will be working in conjunction with other members of Bid Management team, both technical and operational, as well as the field account team responsible for the customer relationship.
- The final outputs will consist of specific documents and other elements that are required to be a part of the complete Response or Proposal package, which is submitted to the customer.
Key requirements of the role include :
- Ownership of the complete technical response for an RFx (RFI/RFP/RFQ/RFT) through the entire life- cycle including initial submission as well as subsequent resubmissions,
- Develop solution architecture, Bill of Materials/Quantity (BoM/BoQ), project plans and other response elements, in conjunction with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., in Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Customer Support and others)
- Coordinate with other stakeholders (across functions) to ensure timely and accurate inputs required for successful completion of responses
Key Domain skills : Telecom fraud management for wireless/mobile operators, fixed-line operators, wholesale carriers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.