Hiring Manager at Aventure Corporate Solution
Views:333 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Banking Alliances - Payment Gateway (3-8 yrs)
PFB mentioned details for the role of " Manager-Banking Alliance" with Payment Gateway
- Identify and assess potential partners: Research and analyze potential partners based on their strengths, weaknesses, and compatibility with the company's business
- Determine the alignment of their business objectives with those of the company, and evaluate the risks and opportunities associated with forming partnerships with them.
- Develop and maintain relationships: Establish, cultivate and maintain strong relationships with partner banks and financial institutions.
- Maintain regular communication and establish clear expectations, milestones, and objectives.
- Ensure a higher level of engagement with the Partner Banks & Financial Institutions
- Negotiate agreements: Negotiate agreements with partners to ensure mutually beneficial terms and conditions that align with the company's strategic objectives.
- Ensure that the agreement is compliant with legal and regulatory requirements and that it protects the interests of the company.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders: Work closely with the company's product, legal, and compliance teams to ensure that all partnerships meet regulatory requirements and align with the company's business goals.
- Drive growth and new initiatives: Collaborate with partners to identify and implement joint growth opportunities that drive revenue growth for the company's business.
- Track and report on the progress of each partnership and regularly assess the impact of each alliance.
Kindly revert with below mentioned details and updated profile
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.