Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:13668 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Manager/BA - Market/Data/Retail Analytics - IIT/IIM/ISB/FMS - KPO (6-10 yrs)
Manager Market / Data / Retail Analytics for an MNC KPO in Bangalore / Chennai.
Job Description :
As a Manager / Business Analyst (BA) working with the Selection Expansion team, you will be expected to bring to the table analytical savvy, business acumen and technical expertise. The problems you will deal with on a day to day basis pertain to highly complex systems and involve a fair bit of ambiguity.
The ideal candidate would have 6+ years of experience in being part of consulting/ data analytics engagements which involve working with medium to large volumes of data; proven expertise in problem definition, identification of key drivers and factors; definition and monitoring of metrics of interest.
Basic Qualifications :
- BE / B.Tech / MBA from a top institutes like IITs / BITS / IIM / ISB / FMS, etc..
- 6+ years experience with 4+ years as a Business Analyst or in an equivalent role handling Market / Data Analytics in an MNC.
- Expert level MS Excel and SQL skills
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
- Good writing skills to communicate with business and technical teams
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Preferred Qualifications :
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired and ambiguity is the norm
- A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done. Must be highly hands-on
- Experience in dealing with clients and stakeholders directly
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to effectively use tools such as SAS, Excel, Data Warehouse,
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to validate hypotheses and justify business decisions.
Apply here/call us at 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.